Packaging & Shipping
Pectin was discovered in the nineteenth century, and has been used at home and in industry for many years.
1. The main use for Pectin is as a gelling agent, thickening agent and stabilizer in food.
2. The classical application is giving the jelly-like consistency to jams or marmalades, which would otherwise be sweet juices.
3. It is widely used in food industry, such as jams and jellies, fruit preparation, bakery jellies, confectionery, yogurt and acidified milk drinks, beverage, frozen food.
4. It is also applied in pharmaceutical and cosmetic field.
Carrageenan is extensively applied in food,medicine,chemically industry,for daily supplies,biological chemistry,building paints,textile printing and agriculture.
|Loss on drying||<12%|
|Free Methyl.Ethyl And Isopropyl Alcohol||<1%|
|Heavy metal(as Pb)||<20Mg/Kg|
|Hydrochloric Acid Insoluble||≤ 1 %|
|Degree Of Esterification||≥ 50|
|Galacturonic Acid||≥ 65.0%|
|Total plate count||<2000/g|
|Yeasts and moulds||<100/g|
Storage: in dry, cool, and shaded place with original packaging, avoid moisture, store at room temperature.
Shelf Life: 48 months
1. What’s your payment terms?
T/T or L/C.
2. What’s your delivery time?
Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
3. How about the packing?
Usually we provide the packing as 25 kg / bag or carton. Of course, if you have special requirements on them, we will according to you.
4. How about the validity of the products?
According to the products you ordered.
5. What documents you provide?
Usually, we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
6. What is loading port?
Usually is Shanghai,Qingdao or Tianjin.